Monday, February 15, 2016

Overall Summary of Acids and Bases

Overall, it was a difficult, yet interesting unit. I personally was gone two days for field trips and those days were on the lab days. This was a good and bad thing. Good because I didn't miss any lessons, and bad because there was 3 questions from the lab we performed. Oh wells... Everything that was said about acids and bases was somewhat true. It was a difficult unit but I gave it my best effort. It was a good run Acids and Bases.....
http://rs269.pbsrc.com/albums/jj77/carasian/bye-1.gif~c200

Sincerely, 
Matt

2 comments:

  1. That is the perfect way to describe this unit! It would have been hard to miss a lesson or a lab. I had to really focus this unit to try to understand the harder problems for the test. Hopefully it payed off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting philosophy regarding this unit... I like it. I still haven't the test yet and I missed about twice as many days as you did this unit. Fingers crossed for the unit exam...

    ReplyDelete