Thursday, February 4, 2016

Acid Base Quiz

So I've been convinced that the acid base unit is the most impossible thing in the world. Since I am somewhat scared I am trying to prepare myself a little more than I normally would. I prepared pretty well for the quiz so I was hoping for the best... I ended up with a B on the quiz so I was somewhat okay with it but I was hoping for better. Oh well, on to the test!


http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/17/178221296212ba7cbeb70c9c020be3a52f59f3e93c370b78a06d545a224080c0.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I got myself all worked up for the quiz and pulled out an A, so I consider that a W. Yeah I think the real hardship will be the unit test, so I guess all we can do is get ready for this monster of a test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A large part of Alfa Chemistry's customers are pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, including Pfizer, Novartis, Merck & Co., Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, and Bayer. Alfa Chemistry is also a preferred partner for many universities and non-profit institutes. TSPO1

    ReplyDelete