Sunday, April 17, 2016

Biodiesel Boat

We were given the opportunity to use our biodiesel to run our put-put boats. It was an exciting event because we actually got to make a boat and race it against others. After a tedious 10 minutes of construction, Kyle and I created a boat out of a gallon jug. We raced it and got a pretty average time, but we made it across the finish line, meaning we get full credit. In the end, I thought this was a needed change of pace for this class. It was an enjoyable break and it took some stress of of my senioritis that is kicking in pretty hard. Anyway.. I didn't actually get a picture of our boat, but here is a cool put-put boat :-)
http://www.nmia.com/~vrbass/pop-pop/maud.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I agree. This small unit was so much fun because it took a lot of pressure off the class for a week. It was a nice break.

    ReplyDelete