Sunday, March 6, 2016

Post Electronic Structure Test

The Electronic Structure Test... It is a step down from last unit so I was hoping for a somewhat easier test in comparison. The test was 50 questions which is a little overwhelming because we don't have the longest time in the world to finish the test. I thought it was a very detailed test that could easily trick you. A lot of the units could've thrown you off and a lot of the little wording about shells and structure too. All in all I am hoping for a decent grade, even if I do miss a few simple ones, there was room for error. On to the next unit!

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/472/P96pX.jpg



5 comments:

  1. Your picture doesn't load sir. I am happy it was a step down considering I have yet to take it. I hope I have the knowledge to catch some of those tricky ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that the test was incredibly overwhelming with its 50 questions, but the content really wasn't that bad. I am also hoping that the details didn't trip me up, and hopefully I scored well. All in all, it was definitely a step down from previous units though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you on that that size of the test was immense and just overwhelming. But once you took a step back you could realize that the questions weren't that tricky as you thought they would be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't find the test to be that overwhelming at all. Then again I found this unit to be relatively easy and I also studied quite a bit. I like that keep moving forward attitude though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That test was okay. Next unit should be better as we slide down this slippery slope we call pre-ap chemistry

    ReplyDelete